Notice of Right to Opt Out of “Sale” of Personal Information
Beginning January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides California residents with certain rights with respect to their personal information, including the right to opt out of certain disclosures of personal information as explained below.
We, Home Workout (“Company, “we”, “our”) offer our users certain options, based on these rights, regarding our use of their information, including the right to opt out of the “sale” of personal information.
- Under the CCPA, you have the right to opt out of the “sale” of your personal information.
- You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf.
- Please note that this opt-out will apply on a going forward basis with respect to our disclosure of information. Even if you opt out, you will continue to receive ads on our App, which may not be as tailored to your interests.
In addition to providing you the ability to opt out of the “sale” of your personal information under CCPA as described above, you have additional controls and choices with respect to the collection and use of your information by third parties:
- Some of the third parties that collect information from or about you on the App in order to provide more relevant advertising to your participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising or may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). To make choices about the use of information from or about you for online behavioral or interest-based advertising on websites (desktop and mobile browsers), please visit the DAA and the NAI.
- To make choices about online behavioral or interest-based advertising within mobile applications, you can download the DAA’s AppChoices application from your mobile device at www.aboutads.info/appchoices or from your device’s app store.
We may still use your data (in a way that doesn’t constitute as “sale” under the CCPA) to deliver contextual advertising, conduct cross-device tracking to serve you first-party ads directly, or for non-interest based advertising purposes, such as attribution and analytics.
If you have any questions regarding our data sharing practices, please feel free to email us at: email@example.com
End User License Agreement